Monday, July 11, 2011

Skin Care for the Apocalypse

I have a borderline addiction to beauty products and makeup. I follow the releases of new collections and read reviews. I buy buy buy like a good little girl, but with skin care I wanted to try something different. I wanted to go all natural. I wanted to use products that are inexpensive, easily obtained and multipurpose.

This is what I am doing at the moment and it appears to be slowly creating a balance in my skin and removing impurities.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- cleansing oil
Apple cider vinegar
- Toner
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- facial mask
Manuka Honey
- spot treatment
Water
- hydration


My goal is to get by on waterproof eyeliner and mascara when I move to Austin or in the event of an apocalypse. I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment